478 Jackson St
San Francisco, CA 94111
Hailing from the small town of Örnsköldsvik in Sweden, a place where mountains and forest meet the sea, Fjällräven is an outdoor clothing and equipment company that’s committed to making nature more accessible.
Located in the heart of San Francisco's historic Jackson Square, once a part of the famed Barbary Coast. Today this historic district is one of San Francisco's premier destinations to experience the city.
We are the official Fjällräven brand center in San Francisco. Each of our sales associates are experts on our products. If you ever have any questions about waxing, repairs, or general care, feel free to drop in or give us a call. Let us help you pick out gear for your next adventure into nature.
Our mission is to develop timeless, functional, and sustainable outdoor equipment. Our products have a Limited Lifetime Warranty for the original purchaser against manufacturing defects.
Store Website: https://stores.fjallraven.com/ca/san-francisco/FSF-478JSSFC/
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Bix56 Gold St (120 feet NE)
- Maison Nico720 Montgomery St (230 feet S)
- Kusakabe584 Washington St (339 feet SE)
- Proper Food - 655 Montgomery St655 Montgomery St (519 feet SW)
- William Stout Architectural Books804 Montgomery St (63 feet W)
- Zimmermann458-460 Jackson St (90 feet E)
- Creative Wood444 Jackson St (134 feet E)
- Fritz Hansen440 Jackson St (134 feet E)
- Cigar Bar & Grill850 Montgomery St (209 feet NW)
- Kells Irish Restaurant & Pub530 Jackson St (254 feet W)
- Barbarossa Lounge714 Montgomery St (261 feet S)
- High Horse582 Washington St (336 feet SE)
- 635 Sansome St Lot 635 Sansome St (408 feet SE)
- 170 Columbus Parking Garage 170 Columbus Ave (539 feet W)
- Bank of America Parking Garage 450 Pine St (0.3 miles S)
- 50 California Parking 129 Sacramento St (0.4 miles SE)