Public Open Space
Mining Exchange Museum
350 Bush St
San Francisco, CA 94104
The Mining Exchange Museum is located on the first floor of 350 Bush Street, housed inside the historical San Francisco Mining Exchange Building. The building is a San Francisco landmark designed by the notable architecture firm of Miller and Pflueger.
You can view two paintings by the artist Christopher Brown in the Main Hall of the Mining Exchange to the right of the Mining Exchange Museum. Artificial Rock No. 149, a sculpture by Zhan Wang, can be spotted in the Pine Street Plaza.
This Public Open Space is open Monday- Friday from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Sam's Grill374 Bush St (53 feet E)
- Katsuya380 Bush St (96 feet SW)
- Seoul Bunsik380 Bush St (96 feet SW)
- Thainery380 Bush St (96 feet SW)
- 34 Trinity Arts & News34 Trinity Pl (310 feet SE)
- The Flower Cart2 Montgomery St (737 feet SE)
- Patrick & Co560 Market St (774 feet SE)
- Indochino61 Post St (824 feet S)
- Sam's Tavern368 Bush St (53 feet E)
- Pagan Idol375 Bush St (134 feet SW)
- Rickhouse246 Kearny St (211 feet SW)
- Ginger's86 Hardie Pl (216 feet SW)
- 333 Bush Garage 333 Bush St (172 feet SE)
- Bank of America Parking Garage 450 Pine St (314 feet NW)
- Motorcycle Parking 8 Sansome St (837 feet E)
- One Bush Street Garage 1 Bush St (944 feet E)