101 California St
San Francisco, CA 94111
Founded by Chefs Michael Mina and the late Ken Tominaga, of the famed Hana Japanese Restaurant in Sonoma County, PABU Izakaya brings forth a modern take on traditional izakaya-style dining. Now, with Tominaga’s son Keita as Chef/Partner, PABU continues to be a destination for world-class sashimi, sushi, grilled meats from the robata and a seasonal cocktail menu. The restaurant offers the finest locally and globally sourced jet-fresh seafood flown in daily from Japan’s famed Toyosu Market accented by its signature selection of A5 Japanese Wagyu.
Located in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District, PABU Izakaya’s allure derives from its old-world Japanese charm infused with urban sophistication. PABU Izakaya is the ideal setting for any memorable experience – with both indoor and outdoor seating available.
Valet parking is available beginning at 5 PM Monday through Saturday across the street at 252 California Street. $15 per vehicle.
Join us this week for SF Restaurant Week. Our menu will be offered for reservations between 4:00pm – 8:00 pm only.
- Tokyo Hot Chicken101 California St (adjacent)
- Chipotle50 California St (118 feet NE)
- MIXT - 100 California St100 California St (236 feet NW)
- Ziggy's Burgers21 Drumm St (312 feet NE)
- Nigella388 Market St (469 feet SW)
- Financial District ACE Hardware140 Pine St (622 feet SW)
- Financial District Wine & Spirits360 Pine St (819 feet NW)
- See's Candies542 Market St (0.3 miles SW)
- Cafe Terminus16 California St (353 feet NE)
- Schroeder's240 Front St (415 feet NW)
- Royal Exchange301 Sacramento St (548 feet NW)
- Bar 333333 Battery St (1001 feet NW)
- 50 California Parking 129 Sacramento St (372 feet NE)
- One Front Street Parking Garage 36 Battery St (771 feet SW)
- 455 Market Street Public Parking 455 Market St (951 feet SW)
- The Shell Building Garage 35 Battery St (961 feet SW)