Wells Fargo Museum - Free Museum Day
Dates and Times
- Monday, Mar 27, 2023 10am - 5pm
- Tuesday, Mar 28, 2023 10am - 5pm
- Wednesday, Mar 29, 2023 10am - 5pm
- Thursday, Mar 30, 2023 10am - 5pm
- Friday, Mar 31, 2023 10am - 5pm
- Monday, Apr 3, 2023 10am - 5pm
- Tuesday, Apr 4, 2023 10am - 5pm
- Wednesday, Apr 5, 2023 10am - 5pm
- Thursday, Apr 6, 2023 10am - 5pm
- Friday, Apr 7, 2023 10am - 5pm
- Monday, Apr 10, 2023 10am - 5pm
- Tuesday, Apr 11, 2023 10am - 5pm
- + 187 more
Wells Fargo Museum
420 Montgomery St
Located in the heart of San Francisco, experience nearly two centuries of our history from the early days of the Gold Rush to Silicon Valley today. Investigate Gold Rush-era doors, track innovations, and learn how Wells Fargo and modern San Francisco managed to rise out of the ashes after the great 1906 earthquake.
420 Montgomery St.
San Francisco, CA 94104
Monday through Friday
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closed on bank holidays
Book a group tour or plan a field trip
Our guides will make the museum come alive for your class or other large group through artifacts, stories, and hands-on experiences.
Email email@example.com to discuss our group visit options. All tours are free.