43 Sutter Street "The Chancery Buillding"
43 Sutter St
San Francisco, CA 94104
Market Street Corridor
The Chancery Building is in the historic beating heart of downtown San Francisco and visited by over 24 million people per year. It is flanked by the Theater District with over 30,000 hotel rooms and both flagship and main street retail in Union Square to the West, and the Financial District with over 21 million square feet of Class A office immediately to the East. Two spaces are available for restaurant or retail use.
43 Sutter Street - *Restaurant Space* 4,159 SF total (main level 1,711 SF, mezzanine 1,684 SF, basement 764 SF).
• Restaurant infrastructure in place
• Dramatic Entry with 20' ceilings
• Classical building facade and design
• Building entrances via Sutter St. and Market St.
• Basement Storage and prep area
• Mezzanine bar with outdoor nook
• Easily accessible to BART/Muni station
Transit: Convenient access to all forms of public transportation including BART, Muni, and freeways. Salesforce Transit Center and the Ferry Building Terminal are a short walk away.
• 43 Sutter Street has restaurant infrastructure in place.