Built in the Italianate style popular during the 1860s, it was one of the of the first buildings restored in the Jackson Square historic district. The earliest tenant on records a carpenter and builder, Dominic Small, who had his shop here in the 1870’s. Before being fully converted to commercial space, during WWII and through the 1950’s, it housed artists and writers.
SF: ±2,233 on the ground floor, ±2,396 SF on the lower level.
Ceiling Height: ±12 FT ceilings on the ground floor
Building Frontage: 40 FT window line along Jackson Street, exterior signage opportunity.
Transit: Buses nearby, walkable to the Financial District and the Embarcadero.