The Chancery Building is in the historic beating heart of downtown San Francisco and visited by over 24 million people per year. It is flanked by the Theater District with over 30,000 hotel rooms and both flagship and main street retail in Union Square to the West, and the Financial District with over 21 million square feet of Class A office immediately to the East. Two spaces are available for restaurant or retail use.
1. 564 Market Street - *Restaurant Space* 2,384 SF total (main level is 1,843 SF and the basement is 541 SF).
• Excellent glass-line to the street
• Vibrant pedestrian traffic
• Proximate to public transportation
• Space can be vented to accommodate a restaurant
Building Frontage: Excellent visibility - highly trafficked Market St. corridor.
Transit: Convenient access to all forms of public transportation including BART, Muni, and freeways. Salesforce Transit Center and the Ferry Building Terminal are a short walk away.