Pine St Ground Floor Retail w. Adjacent Outdoor Courtyard
369 Pine St
San Francisco, CA 94104
Montgomery Street Corridor
Located in the heart of San Francisco’s historic Financial District, this highly visible former café space boasts high ceilings, big windows, and a spacious floor plan. Its' standout feature is the adjacent, tenant
exclusive courtyard. With a special entrance off the side of the commercial space, it’s perfect for outdoor eating and drinking, as an open-air gym space, or for private outdoor events.
SF: +/- 4,473 SF
Ceiling Heights: Up to 20'.5"
Building Frontage: Over 130 feet of storefront starting on Pine Street and running the length of the courtyard.
Exclusive Outdoor Space: The spacious courtyard can accommodate outdoor seating or fitness activities.
Transit: Close proximity to Montgomery Muni and BART station, and a short walk to the Salesforce Transit Center, the Transbay Terminal and the Ferry Building Terminal.
- Excellent signage opportunity with the placement of two highly noticeable blade signs
- Excellent visibility from the busy Pine Street corridor and 130 feet of building frontage.
- High pedestrian and vehicle traffic
- Located in one of San Francisco’s classic early century buildings
- Nearby neighbors include Equinox, Blue Bottle Coffee, Rumble, Wayfare Tavern, The Treasury, Bodyrok, and more!