440 Jackson St
San Francisco, CA 94111
DEFINING NORDIC DESIGN SINCE 1872.
Founded in Copenhagen 150 years ago, Fritz Hansen is an internationally renowned interior design brand.
In collaboration with visionary designers such as Arne Jacobsen, Poul Kjærholm and Hans J. Wegner we shaped the Danish design tradition.
Creating iconic furniture that makes spaces beautiful just by their presence. Designed to stand the test of time and crafted in a quality to last a lifetime.
Our belief in Nordic simplicity continues to bring extraordinary designs to life made together with the greatest contemporary designers.
Founded in Denmark in 1872, Fritz Hansen has a long history of collaborating with international designers to bring their visionary concepts to life – as well as to the spaces they help to transform. Our historic archives date back to the very first chair produced in 1872.
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
- Bix56 Gold St (88 feet NW)
- Maison Nico720 Montgomery St (281 feet SW)
- Sai's Vietnamese Restaurant505 Washington St (458 feet SE)
- MIXT - 475 Sansome St475 Sansome St (777 feet SE)
- Goldwin San Francisco444 Jackson St (adjacent)
- Zimmermann458-460 Jackson St (43 feet W)
- Gallery Wendi Norris436 Jackson St (46 feet E)
- Aesop455 Jackson St (97 feet SE)
- Cigar Bar & Grill850 Montgomery St (261 feet NW)
- Barbarossa Lounge714 Montgomery St (298 feet SW)
- High Horse582 Washington St (345 feet S)
- Kells Irish Restaurant & Pub530 Jackson St (388 feet W)
- 635 Sansome St Lot 635 Sansome St (303 feet SE)
- 170 Columbus Parking Garage 170 Columbus Ave (665 feet W)
- Bank of America Parking Garage 450 Pine St (0.3 miles S)
- 50 California Parking 129 Sacramento St (0.4 miles SE)