432 Jackson St
San Francisco, CA 94111
Thom Browne is widely recognized for redefining modern tailoring. Through his collections for men, women and children, Browne conveys a true American sensibility.
"The idea of uniformity to me is interesting because I think it does show true individuality, and I think that it shows true confidence."
In 2003, Browne began his business with five grey suits in a made-to-measure shop in New York City’s West Village. With each jacket and trouser, he paired a grey cardigan, a white oxford shirt, a grey tie and silver tie-bar, and classic black brogues.The jacket was sharply tailored with a high-armhole fit. The trouser was hemmed at the ankle. This is the Thom Browne uniform.
The company has since expanded to include ready-to-wear, footwear, accessories, and a new fragrance. Browne is now known for his runway presentations and films, which have gained global attention for bringing viewers into his unique world. Each collection represents a new story of its own, taking traditional fabrics and reinterpreting them in a new way.
Now a global brand with over 50 stores, Thom Browne continues to challenge expectations with his approach to design, tailoring and presentation. His influence is evident through the culture-defining individuals who wear Thom Browne. The grey suit remains elemental to all he does, signifying a singular point-of-view and the commitment to exceptional quality in fabrics and tailoring.
Welcome to the world of Thom Browne.
Monday - Saturday: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Bix56 Gold St (118 feet NW)
- Maison Nico720 Montgomery St (311 feet SW)
- Kusakabe584 Washington St (370 feet SW)
- Sai's Vietnamese Restaurant505 Washington St (443 feet SE)
- Gallery Wendi Norris436 Jackson St (adjacent)
- Creative Wood444 Jackson St (46 feet W)
- Fritz Hansen440 Jackson St (46 feet W)
- Goldwin San Francisco444 Jackson St (46 feet W)
- Cigar Bar & Grill850 Montgomery St (292 feet NW)
- Barbarossa Lounge714 Montgomery St (324 feet SW)
- High Horse582 Washington St (359 feet SW)
- Kells Irish Restaurant & Pub530 Jackson St (435 feet W)
- 635 Sansome St Lot 635 Sansome St (273 feet SE)
- 170 Columbus Parking Garage 170 Columbus Ave (710 feet W)
- 50 California Parking 129 Sacramento St (0.3 miles SE)
- Bank of America Parking Garage 450 Pine St (0.4 miles SW)